Schoology | Login & Account Information
SCHOOLOGY LOGIN OPTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions & Resources
The Troy School District uses Schoology, an award-winning Learning Management System that offers our students the opportunity to see assignments and grades, participate in group discussions, interact with teachers and other students, track their progress, turn in assignments, monitor progress and homework due dates, plus much more. Schoology: (pronounced - Skool'uh-jee)
If you are unable to connect to Schoology, please check the following:
- Check your Wifi connection/signal
- Login using your email address and password
- If you are unable to use the app, try opening Safari and navigating to: https://troyschools.schoology.com/
- If you are still experiencing issues, try Resetting Your Network Settings. Click for instructions
How to check the status of Schoology (is the site stable or down):
To check the status of Schoology to see if the Application is good or down, click this link:https://status.schoology.com
- Why do I need a Parent Schoology account?
- My child already has a Schoology account, now what?
- My child's school is listed incorrectly in the portal?
- My child has graduated and I'm still receiving email from Schoology?
Why do I need a Parent Schoology account?
My child already has a Schoology account, now what?
My child's school is listed incorrectly in the portal?
My child has graduated and I'm still receiving email from Schoology?
- Do I have to have multiple accounts for each child?
- I forgot my parent account password?
- How is Schoology different from PowerSchool?
- Accessible Links