From the entire Troy School District family, our sincerest condolences and heartfelt wishes go out to the families and friends of the following staff members:
- Lynda (Tripp) Tiseo (former secretary/Special Ed Dept.) passed away on June 14th.
- Jim Mignano (retired teacher/Larson) on the loss of his wife, Janet, on June 27th.
- Josef Schmidt (DM Burr custodian) on the loss of his mother, Karen Schmidt, on June 30th.
- Carolee Fenner (retired teacher/Wattles) passed away on July 16th.
- Marie Weber (supervisor/preschool) on the loss of her mother, Marion Zapytowski, on July 28th.
- Tammy Brown (Troy Cont Ed supervisor/Troy Learning Center) on the loss of her father, Bruce Pugh, on August 19th.
- Lorraine Hogan (teacher/Leonard) on the loss of her mother, Celeste Kusz, on August 21st.
- Beth Culp (secretary/Troy High) on the loss of her father, John Phegley, on August 25th.