TSD Times (March, 2020)
You can email submissions to Linda Alfonso by clicking on the envelope below:
From the entire Troy School District family, our sincerest condolences and heartfelt wishes go out to the families and friends of the following staff members:
- Harriet Clark (Teacher/Troy High) on the loss of her father, Robert Francis Tresedder, on February 19th.
- Mary Lou Alfes (Special Ed Para Pro/Wattles) on the loss of her father, Al Green, on February 19th.
- Rosanne Thomas (Teacher/Wattles) on the loss of her mother, Marilou Phillips, on February 21st.
- Zach MacIntosh (Teacher/Baker) on the loss of his father, Larry MacIntosh, on February 23rd.
- Sarah Steffen (Teacher/Wattles) on the loss of her grandfather on February 24th.
In memory of...
- Don Francis (Retired Teacher/Troy High) who passed away on February 11th. (Our sympathy goes out to his wife, Deanna (Teacher/Schroeder).
Licensed daycare provider for TSD teachers has one opening in her licensed daycare home, located at Long Lake and Livernois. 30 years of experience. First aid and CPR certified. References from TSD teachers available.
You can call Judy at (248) 709-0199.