TSD Times (June, 2020)
From the entire Troy School District family, our sincerest condolences and heartfelt wishes go out to the families and friends of the following staff members:
- Doreen Alpert (Retired Adult Ed Teacher) on the loss of her father, Frank Podolski, on March 1st.
- Tracey Fair (Secretary/IAE) on the loss of her father, James Shapow, on March 21st.
- Robin MacLeish (Teacher Consultant) on the loss of her father, Franklin Eugene Drumheller, on March 28th.
- Karen Muzljakovich (Teacher/Hill) on the loss of her mother, Rosemary Marble, on April 2nd.
- Mike Cottone (Principal/Troy Union) and Jerry Cottone (Retired Principal /Leonard) on the loss of their grandmother/mother on April 3rd.
- Joe Moceri (Teacher/Troy High) on the loss of his mother on April 4th.
- Don VanDenBerghe (Retired Principal/Wass) on the loss of his sister, Janice Potts, on April 4th.
- Janice Kaminski (Retired Teacher/Costello) on the loss of her mother, May Geisinger, on April 6th.
- Gary Hauff (TSD Board of Education) on the loss of his mother-in-law, Joan Janeski, on April 6th.
- Wendy Talan (Retired Social Worker) on the loss of her father, Marvin Talan, on April 9th.
- Nancy Richter (Para Pro/Athens) on the loss of her father, Dave Ross, on April 10th.
- Duane Losey (Teacher/Smith) on the loss of his mother, Genevie Losey (Retired TSD Secretary), on April 19th.
- Della Diederich (Computer Tech/Wass) and Eric Diederich (TRC) on the loss of their mother-in-law/ grandmother, Norma Diederich, on May 6th.
- Dikki CieChanski (Retired Teacher/ Martell) on the loss of her husband, Rodger.
- Jenny Goedtel (Retired Teacher/ Schroeder) on the loss of her husband.
In memory of...
- Tina Houser (Health Care Aide/Morse) who passed away in April.
- Sharon Altz (Retired Teacher/Troy High) who passed away on March 26th.
- Bill Premin (Retired Purchasing Supervisor) who passed away on April 17th.
Open weeks now available for Summer 2020! Saturday to Saturday Rental: June 20th-27th, July 11th-18th, July 25th - August 1st, August 22nd-29th. Unfortunately, at this time, renters are unable to travel across the country and from Canada for their reserved week. The Lake House has six bedrooms plus a two-bedroom guest cottage, with 130 feet on Intermediate Lake in gorgeous Antrim County, just north of Bellaire and Shanty Creek. The property sleeps up to 23 people, which is minutes from Torch Lake and Shanty Creek, close to Charlevoix and Traverse City. Check out the website at www.vrbo.com (#37744). Call or text (248) 219-9994 to Sheila with any questions.