TSD Times (January, 2020)
- Welcome New Staff
- Classified Ads
- Staff Flyers
- MLK Day of Service
If there is anything you would like to share, please email:
Linda Alfonso at email@example.com.
Baby CONGRATULATIONS goes out to:
- Jared Shelton (System Analyst at TRC) and his wife, Kelly, on the birth of their son, Jacob Scott, on December 6th.
- Dana Calvird (Teacher/Schroeder) on the birth of her daughter, Olivia Jean, on December 22nd.
- Jodi Steimel (Teacher/Schroeder) on the birth of her daughter, Jessica Joy, on December 30th.
From the entire Troy School District family, our sincerest condolences and heartfelt wishes go out to the families and friends of the following staff members:
- Letitia Mason (Teacher/Hill) on the loss of her husband, Theodore Mason, Jr., who passed away on December 5th.
- Julie Stebbins (Teacher/Larson) on the loss of her husband, Mike, who passed away on December 6th.
- Genia Connell (Teacher/Leonard) on the loss of her father, Eugene Hajduk, who passed away on December 13th.
- Sarah Borgesen (Preschool Teacher) on the loss of her father, Michael Bolton, on December 24th.
- Chuck Steltenkamp (Teacher/Troy High) on the loss of his father-in-law, Leslie D. Richards, On December 31st.
- Tonia Romancheck (Teacher/Hamilton) on the loss of her stepmother, Beverly Ford.
- Christina Connolly (Teacher/Hamilton) on the loss of her grandmother, Katherine Connolly.
In memory of...
Robert Dale McElreath (former Athletic Director) who passed away on December 11th.
Megan Foster has started a meetup group titled "Self-Improvement for Women: Cuz the World Needs a Bigger, Better Version of Us"
(Click on the title to get more information)