TSD Times (September, 2019)
If there is anything you would like to share, please email:
Linda Alfonso at email@example.com.
Baby CONGRATULATIONS goes out to:
- Kym Stepp (Teacher/Larson) and her husband on the birth of their daughter, Kelsey Rae, on June 12th.
- Patty Orczykowski (Business Services Secretary/Central Office) on the birth of her first granddaughter, Chloe Rose, on June 16th.
- Katie Hancock (Secretary/Niles) on the birth of her son, Jackson Gabriel, on July 31st.
- Mark Chrzanowski (Teacher/IAE) and his wife, Emily, on the birth of their son, Griffin Thomas, on August 18th.
- Jordan Harris (Asst. Supt./Employee Services) and his wife, Lola, on the birth of their son, Julian Bryant, on August 26th.
From the entire Troy School District family, our sincerest condolences and heartfelt wishes go out to the families and friends of the following staff members:
- Cheryl Buxton (Teacher/Hamilton) on the loss of her father, Chuck Jones, who passed away on June 4th.
- Kristin Martin (Asst. Principal/Athens) on the loss of her father, Randy Martin, who passed away on June 12th.
- Jim McCauley (Retired Teacher/Baker) on the loss of his father, Earl, who passed away on June 13th.
- Sue Kakos (ELD Parapro/Baker) on the loss of her father, Gorguis Kizy, who passed away on July 3rd.
- Teri Brune (Secretary/Boulan) on the loss of her mother, Ingeborg Zoller, who passed away on July 4th.
- Kathy Rachwal (Reading Recovery Teacher/Martell) on the loss of her son, Joseph, on July 7th.
- LaTisha Goulbourne (TSD Accountant/Business Services) and her husband, Duane (former Athens PE teacher), on the loss of their mother/mother-in-law, Linda Joyce Hubbard, on July 23rd.
- Marianne Belleville (Teacher/Wass) on the loss of her mother, Frances Koliba, who passed away on July 27th.
- Beth Mayne (Teacher/Hamilton) on the loss of her father, William Baker, on August 2nd.
- Steve Brandimore (Safe-Ed Security Liaison) on the loss of his mother, Pat, on August 4th.
- Rich Uebbing (Teacher/Baker) on the loss of his wife, Amy, on August 5th. Also, condolences to Sue Domin (Teacher/Boulan) who is Rich's sister.
- Ron Keoleian (C&I Specialist Technology) on the loss of his father, Ronald, on September 2nd.
In memory of:
- John Walker (Retired Teacher/Athens) who passed away on July 8th.
- Maryann Torcolacci (Retired Special Education Paraeducator/Schroeder) who passed away on July 27th.
- Rick Bodick (Theatre Manager/English Teacher) who passed away on August 7th.
Four University of Michigan tickets and parking passes for:
- Rutgers (9/28)
- Iowa (10/5 Homecoming)