PowerSchool (Account Information)
- Why do I need a Parent PowerSchool account?
- My child's schedule is listed incorrectly in the portal?
- My child has graduated and I'm still receiving email from PowerSchool?
Report Cards are posted to the PowerSchool Parent Portal at the end of every marking period.
The district provides parents an access ID and password to create a PowerSchool account to follow their child(rens) report cards and attendance throughout the school year.
Parents can view the following with their account:
- Grades and Attendance (Secondary only)
- Grade History (not in use)
- Report Cards
- Attendance History
- Teacher Comments
- Notification Management
- Course Requests (Secondary only)
- My Schedule
- School Contact Information
- Parent Account Preferences
Parents can also set notifications by text and/or email for up-to-date attendance. Up to date grades can be accessed via Schoology.
Elementary buildings do not follow traditional grading convention, therefore, those pages are not accessible.
If your child recently moved from one building to another during the school year, the parent account may not update as quickly as the child's account. Please contact your school's PowerSchool Tech Chair or email email@example.com
- HOW TO I GET THE ACCESS CODE?
- Do I have to have different accounts for each child?
- I forgot my parent account password?
- How do I access my PowerSchool account and login?
Kindergarten families and students registering over the summer will receive an email containing instructions to setup your account in August.
If your student is new to Troy School District during the school year, you will receive an email with setup instructions as part of the registration process.
If you cannot find your access code, please contact your building office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All students can be linked to the same account. If you have more than one child, we provide you a code per child. At initial setup, please enter the access ID and password for each of your students. If you have a student new to the district, they can be added to your existing account under Account Preferences.
If you need additional assistance, each school building has a PowerSchool Tech Chair that can assist you with questions and concerns. You can also email email@example.com with additional questions.