Video recorded from student iPad showing how to log into Home Wifi Network.
Technology & iPad Assistance:
See your building's Computer Tech during normal school hours for additional tech support. If your Computer Tech is not available, please contact the Help Desk at (248) 823-5092 or firstname.lastname@example.org (M-F, 7:00am - 4:30pm).
For iPad Repairs over the summer - please contact Help Desk at (248) 823-5092 or bring your iPad to Technology Services Building - 4420 Livernois, Troy, MI 48098
Follow us on Twitter @TSDTechDept
- When do students receive their iPads?
- Will my student receive a new ipad or refurbished device?
- Is training available for students on how to use the iPad?
- Can my child use a personal device instead of a district device?
- Can student's install their own apps?
- What accessories will be provided with the iPad?