Video recorded from student iPad showing how to log into Home Wifi Network.
Technology & iPad Assistance:
If you are having difficulty connecting to Wifi, SeeSaw or other programs, it is recommended that you try the following steps before calling the Help Desk.
- How to Troubleshoot Your iPad Wifi Connection at Home & SeeSaw Login
- How to Clear Your Safari Browsing History
If you are still experiencing issues after following the steps in the above documents, contact the Help Desk at (248) 823-5092 or firstname.lastname@example.org (M-F, 7:00am - 3:00pm).
Follow us on Twitter @TSDTechDept
- When do students receive their iPads?
- Will my student receive a new ipad or refurbished device?
- Is training available for students on how to use the iPad?
- Can my child use a personal device instead of a district device?
- Can student's install their own apps?
- What accessories will be provided with the iPad?