Free & Reduced Lunch Program
The Food Service Department accepts applications for free and reduced meals throughout the school year. If you believe you may qualify for free and reduced meals, please view the free and reduced Instructions below and complete an application.
- Where can I turn in my application?
- What is included in a free or reduced priced meal?
- What is the cost of a reduced meal?
- Both breakfast and lunch are included in the free and reduced meal program.
- All breakfast and lunch options are included in the free/reduced meal program. A breakfast includes a grain, fruit and milk. Lunch includes an entree, fruit, vegetable side, and milk.
- Entree options for secondary schools include:
- Daily special, pizza, hamburger/cheeseburger/vegetable burger, grab n go sandwiches, Bosco Sticks, chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, build your own wraps and premium salads.
- A la carte items, including snack bar items and extra entrees are full price.
- French fries are an additional $1.00 with a meal.
Elementary Meal Prices
Secondary Meal Prices