MySchoolBucks & Account FAQ's (click tabs below)

How can I add funds to my child's lunch account?

  • Money can be added to your child's lunch account by either sending him/her with cash or check, or by creating an account on MySchoolBucks.com.
  • If you send your child with cash or check, please place the funds in an envelope with their Name/Teacher's Name printed on the envelope.
  • Checks are made payable to Troy Food Service.
  • Myschoolbucks.com allows you to make payments with a Credit/Debit Card or Electronic Check.

How can I transfer funds between accounts or obtain a refund for an account?

Please call the office at 248-823-5089 if you wish to request an account balance transfer or refund.

What happens to the remaining funds at the end of the school year?

The funds in your child's lunch account will stay there for the duration of their school career.

How can I monitor my child's purchasing activity?

You can view your child's activity on MySchoolBucks.com. If you have any special dietary restrictions, please contact our office at 248-823-5089.

Where can I view the Menu Nutritional Information?

Stay tuned while we gather this information.