- How can I add funds to my child's lunch account?
- How can I transfer funds between accounts or obtain a refund for an account?
- What happens to the remaining funds at the end of the school year?
- How can I monitor my child's purchasing activity?
- Where can I view the Menu Nutritional Information?
- Money can be added to your child's lunch account by either sending him/her with cash or check, or by creating an account on MySchoolBucks.com.
- If you send your child with cash or check, please place the funds in an envelope with their Name/Teacher's Name printed on the envelope.
- Checks are made payable to Troy Food Service.
- Myschoolbucks.com allows you to make payments with a Credit/Debit Card or Electronic Check.