Food Service | Menus & Nutrition Information
ELEMENTARY & SECONDARY MENU INFORMATION
A full student lunch consists of 5 components; Protein, Grain, Vegetable, Fruit and a choice of Milk. Milk choice include 1% White and 1% Chocolate. * Menu subject to change.
Click the Chartwell Nutrislice Link below to access the monthly online menus for all Troy School District Schools.
Food Service Payments can be made through MySchoolBucks
National School Breakfast Program Information
This is a friendly reminder that the Troy School District participates in the National School Breakfast Program. Qualifying schools within the District offer breakfast to students every morning. Prices are based on a student’s Free or Reduced Eligibility.
Why Is Breakfast Important? It is our mission to ensure students have access to breakfast each morning,so they have a nutritious start to their day and are fully ready to learn!
All meals available in Cafeteria, unless otherwise noted.
- Athens High School: Available at 7am
- Troy High School: Available at 6:50am
- International Academy East: Available 7:20am
- Baker Middle School: Available 7:50am
- Boulan Park Middle School: Available 7:30am
- Larson Middle School: Available 7:20am
- Smith Middle School: Available 8am
- Morse Elementary: 8:30am served to classrooms
- Troy Union Elementary: 8:15am served to classrooms