The Central Enrollment office will be closed for in-person enrollment from Friday, March 24 through Friday, March 31, 2023. Please email email@example.com if assistance is needed.
Greetings from Central Enrollment. Thank you for your interest in enrolling into the Troy School District.
Enrollment is a two step process that is completed online. The first step is Pre-Registration. Once you are given approval, you will receive directions to set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account where you will complete the second step, Enrollment Forms and Supporting Documentation. Please go through each form in its entirety and upload required supporting documentation. When documentation is required it will be noted at the bottom of the form you are completing. We understand that you may not have access to a scanner, your cell phone or tablet can be used to scan your documents. Click HERE for instructions for how to use your mobile device as a scanner. You may also consider taking a picture on your cell phone and uploading that picture as your documentation if needed.
Please remain patient while we work through the finalization of your student’s enrollment as there may be requests through the process to provide additional information when appropriate prior to final approval.
STEP 1 (REQUIRED) - REGISTRATION FOR ENROLLMENT
STEP 2 (REQUIRED) - ENROLLMENT FORMS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Once your Parent Portal Account is set up you are approved to move forward in the enrollment process. You can go in and out of the eCollect form to complete requirements. It is imperative that you read and complete each section in their entirety in order to move the process forward. ALL SECTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED AND ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION ATTACHED IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR ENROLLMENT DELAYED.
- Enrollment Requirements
- DIRECTIONS TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS TO POWERSCHOOL
- Student's Original/Certified Birth Certificate
- Parent/Legal Guardian Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- DIVORCED PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN
- Medication Authorization & FARE Forms (Print, as needed)
- Immunization Records
- Vision, Hearing and Dental Screening Results (Kindergarten Students Only)
- Student Transcripts and/or Report Cards
DIRECTIONS TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS TO POWERSCHOOL
Student's Original/Certified Birth Certificate
Parent/Legal Guardian Picture ID
Proof of Residency
DIVORCED PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN
Medication Authorization & FARE Forms (Print, as needed)
Vision, Hearing and Dental Screening Results (Kindergarten Students Only)
Student Transcripts and/or Report Cards
ENROLLMENT STATUS-Due to the volume of enrollments being processed, Central Enrollment staff are unable to check on the status of individual enrollments. Staff will contact you regarding missing documentation. Please check the status of your enrollment by going to Enrollment Status in the Enrollment Forms section of your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. You will find one of the following messages:
- Under Review-Central Enrollment staff are reviewing your submissions.
- Waiting for parent to submit missing documentation-you have been notified of what is needed in order to finalize enrollment.
- Approved, waiting for building assignment-Somerset/Charter Square-enrollment is finalized, you will be informed when building placement is finalized in late spring/early summer.
- Approved, waiting for SE Review-Special Education Department reviews enrollments of all students receiving Special Education services.
- Approved/Finalized-enrollment is finalized.