Greetings from Central Enrollment. Thank you for your interest in enrolling into the Troy School District.
Enrollment is a two step process that is completed online. The first step is Registration through eCollect. Once you are given approval, you will receive directions to set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account where you will complete the second step, Enrollment Forms and Supporting Documentation. Please go through each form in its entirety and upload required supporting documentation. When documentation is required it will be noted at the bottom of the form you are completing. We understand that you may not have access to a scanner, your cell phone or tablet can be used to scan your documents. Click HERE for instructions for how to use your mobile device as a scanner. You may also consider taking a picture on your cell phone and uploading that picture as your documentation if needed.
Please remain patient while we work through the finalization of your student’s enrollment as there may be requests through the process to provide additional information when appropriate prior to final approval.
- Enrollment Requirements Overview
- DIRECTIONS TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS TO POWERSCHOOL
- Student's Original/Certified Birth Certificate
- Parent/Legal Guardian Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- DIVORCED PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN
- Medication Authorization & FARE Forms (Print, as needed)
- Immunization Records
- Vision Screening Results (Kindergarten Students Only)
- Student Transcripts and/or Report Cards