English Language Department
The purpose of the Troy School District is to ensure learning for all members of the school community. The Troy School District seeks to provide every child, regardless of national origin or native language, quality and meaningful educational instruction. Consequently, students who are English learners (ELs) are provided instructional services through the English Language Development program designed to meet their unique needs.
- Code of Conduct (Translated)
- Volunteer Background Check Forms (Translated)
- Helpful Links for Parents
- Other Resources for Parents & Students
- English Learner Plan Handbook
Click on the Volunteer Background Check form below to open.