Board of Education
For general inquiries and to reach the entire Troy Board of Education, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message will be shared with the entire Board and they will designate an appropriate staff member to respond to your questions and comments as quickly as possible.
Troy is one of eight boards of education (out of 520) in Michigan to receive the prestigious Visionary Leadership Award from the Michigan Association of School Boards. MASB has also named the Troy Board one of 11 in Michigan to earn the Standard of Excellence award, and one of 16 to be named an Honor Board.
The Troy Board of Education has been named School Board of the Year for two years by ArtServe Michigan. The award honored the board for its outstanding support of the fine arts.
The Troy Board of Education is one of the top ten tech-savvy in the country, as named by the Center for Digital Education.
Each member of the Board of Trustees serves a six year term.
- To be a model of effective governance.
- To partner with members of the TSD community in the support of public education.
- To pursue information and training which enhance our policy-making ability.
- To maintain our status as a Michigan Association of School Boards (MASB) Honor Board with all members certified.
- To conduct an annual school board self-assessment