Thank you for your interest in our new flyer distribution system.
Parents and guardians, you do not have to do anything to receive flyers. You are automatically enrolled in the flyer system and should receive a batch once a week from your child's school and once from the entire district. If you are having trouble receiving flyers or have any other issue with the new system, please call Peachjar at 1-877-402-1786 or fill out a contact form at https://www.peachjar.com/contact-us.html. All support and troubleshooting is handled by Peachjar.
IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR STUDENT VOLUNTEER WHO WANTS TO SEND A FLYER TO YOUR SCHOOL, PLEASE CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND CONTACT KELLIE BROSAMER TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT ENABLED TO UPLOAD/SEND FLYERS. THIS IS ONLY FOR SCHOOL RELATED CLUBS, TEAMS, ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES (NOT PERSONAL BUSINESSES.)
KELLY CAN BE REACHED AT:
(858) 997-2117 EXTENSION 105
IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR STUDENT VOLUNTEER WHO WANTS TO SEND A FLYER TO YOUR SCHOOL *AND* OTHER SCHOOLS IN THE DISTRICT (I.E. A FUNDRAISER THAT OTHERS MIGHT WANT TO ATTEND,) PLEASE SEE THIS LIST OF ACCOUNT LOGINS THAT YOU CAN USE (Note: you must choose the account of a school where the group is based out of):
To those outside groups interested in reaching our community
All flyers are sent electronically once and then posted on the flyer page for each school and/or the entire district (accessible by clicking on the flyer icon on the left side of each webpage.) If you would like your flyer sent more than once, you must re-submit it each week you want it sent electronically. If you would like to send a flyer to our community, please see the guidelines below.
Digital Flyer Approval Guidelines
The Troy School District is happy to work with our student groups, parent publicity volunteers, PTO/PTAs, enrichment, educational groups and community partners to distribute flyers electronically to our families. All flyers will be reviewed and distribution is at the sole discretion of the school district. These guidelines do not represent an exhaustive list of approval criteria, but serve as a more general framework for distribution. In order to guarantee that your flyer will be sent out in timely manner, you must submit it two weeks in advance of the date you want it to go out.
All flyers to be digitally distributed must:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic positive value to the students or their parents/guardians.
Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
Be from a non-profit organization or a for-profit organization/business that is working with a school, student group or the District.
Flyers to be digitally distributed cannot:
- Directly compete with any of our Troy School District programs, including Community Ed/Enrichment or our partner programs with the City of Troy.
- Publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Proselytize religious beliefs.
- Advertise events not suitable for children.
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration. The Troy School District is proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion and will not accept flyers for groups that cause divisiveness or disrespect.
Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
The Troy School District does not distribute paper flyers, with rare exceptions for internal building level information only.
If your flyer meets the above criteria and you wish to have it sent electronically to TSD families, please click on the Peachjar icon below to create an account and submit it for review (please note, an account must be created to submit flyers.) Click "SIGN UP" on the upper right to begin.